Patch to crunchgen to fix errors using make -P

Garance A Drosihn drosih at rpi.edu
Fri Jul 25 17:11:05 PDT 2003

At 4:08 PM -0700 7/25/03, Gordon Tetlow wrote:
>I have a quick patch that I'd like to commit, but I was
>wondering if anyone had any objections or reason to keep
>the MAKEFLAGS environment variable.

Following up on what you figured out, I realized that we
could also fix this by changing the line in

/usr/src/rescue/rescue/Makefile

so it's:

	MAKEFLAGS= MAKEOBJDIRPREFIX=${CRUNCHOBJS} crunchgen -q -m ...

A quick test showed that this allowed me to add all the debug
flags I wanted to add, without having to change crunchgen.

Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad at gilead.netel.rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad at freebsd.org
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute    or  drosih at rpi.edu