Apache 2.4 portbuild

Mike Black amdmiek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 18:48:01 UTC 2018

Hi
I've got a problem

diablo.miekoff.local#/usr/ports/www/apache24/>make
===>  apache24-2.4.29 : Error from apache.mk. WITH(OUT)_MODULES has been
removed, use www_apache24_(UN)SET.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/www/apache24

But actually

diablo.miekoff.local#/usr/ports/www/apache24/>grep MODULES /etc/make.conf
WITHOUT_MODULES = amr arcmsr asr ciss dpt hptmv hptrr iir ips mly twa aac
ida mfi mlx pst twe\

So this is kernel modules that I do not want to build inside make.conf. And
it is a part of a kernel build facility, it's described exactly this way in
handbook ( https://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/kernelconfig-building.html
). And it has beed this way sine I started to use FreeBSD with 6.4.

What do U think about this behavior?

--
amd_miek
Think different.