FreeBSD Port: apache-2.4.X & php5-5.4.X

Philip M. Gollucci pgollucci at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 22:11:54 UTC 2012

On 03/13/12 21:59, alexus wrote:
> sorry if I'm jumping the gun, but as you probably already know Apache
> httpd 2.4 released yet no updates at or at least I didn't find any at:
> http://wiki.freebsd.org/bsd.apache.mk in terms of when package/port
> would be created
Largely mine and ohaurer's schedule.  The biggie is that it is *not* a
repo copy so that files/ starts out empty of local patches unless we
upstream them.

Hopefully we can do it after the 8.3 freeze+slush

Philip M. Gollucci (pgollucci at p6m7g8.com) c: 703.336.9354
Member,                           Apache Software Foundation
Committer,                        FreeBSD Foundation
Consultant,                       P6M7G8 Inc.
Director Operations,              Ridecharge Inc.

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.