mod_accounting.so: Undefined symbol "MySetup"

Alexander Nowikow info at cable-com.de
Mon Dec 19 14:39:44 UTC 2011

Hello,

i have cleand and deleted the source directory and try it to make probably more as some times.
But this error Undefined symbol "MySetup" comes again after new install.
I have been copied this email to port maintainer. Probably this comming soon corrected.

Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Alexander Nowikow

14979 Grossbeeren, Berliner Str. 36-D
Fon: +49 (0) 33701 366262