[Fwd: mod_dtcl-0.12.0_1 failed on amd64 8]

Mikhail T. mi+thun at aldan.algebra.com
Sat Jun 13 19:57:38 UTC 2009

Pav Lucistnik написав(ла):
> After closer look, it seems
> - this failure is present on both 6.x and 8.x runs
> - this failure was reported to you two months ago

On May 27th (not two months ago) Erwin sent me a report about failure on
i386:

    mod_dtcl.c -o mod_dtcl.So
    mod_dtcl.c: In function `get_parse_exec_file':
    mod_dtcl.c:383: warning: long unsigned int format, time_t arg (arg 4)
    mod_dtcl.c:383: warning: long unsigned int format, time_t arg (arg 5)

That's a completely different error. I'm not aware of any other
outstanding problems with the port.

    -mi