Broken apache20 port?

drm drm at melp.nl
Fri Jul 10 12:24:20 UTC 2009

Hi,

I ran csup a few hours ago (RELEASE-7.2), and tried making the port
apache20 (/usr/ports/www/apache20) and ran into the problem of "libtool
not found". It seemed the make script expected libtool in
work/httpd-2.0.63/srclib/apr. I symlinked the libtool from
/usr/local/bin/libtool to here and ran make reinstall. Later a similar
problem with the script expecting shlibtool in work/httpd-2.0.63 Again I
symlinked /usr/local/bin/libtool to shlibtool and ran make reinstall Now
the build finished succesfully.

Hope this helps,
drm / Gerard