(no subject)

ktr at goldin-rudahl.com ktr at goldin-rudahl.com
Wed Feb 11 04:23:40 PST 2009

E-Mail  : apache at freebsd.org

Dear ,

You probably already know about our Dragon/ips(r) geoinformatics software. Your
email address appears in our database of people who have shown interest in
remote sensing/GIS software or remote sensing education. However, our
information may not be correct. We don't wish to bother you with inappropriate
mailings. We would like to ask your help: if you do not want to receive
information about Dragon remote sensing software, please just reply to this
email with a subject line of "Remove".

Alternatively, we would be very happy for you to go to our web site
http://www.dragon-ips.com and
register your preferred email address on the Contact Us page.

Price Reduced for Dragon Academic Edition

Dragon Academic Edition is a full-featured remote sensing image
analysis system with some GIS functionality. Its capabilities include
display; enhancement; supervised and unsupervised classification;
registration and geometric correction; image exploration and
measurement; vector capture, import and export; raster buffering and
conditional band combinations; and many other features. The Academic
Edition can process images or raster data layers up to 1K x 1K in
size. It provides a fast, flexible, easy-to-use platform for teaching
the basics of spatial analysis. Dragon is fully internationalized and
includes a variety of languages.

The price of  Dragon Academic Edition  has been reduced by thirty
percent: a single copy license for Dragon Academic Edition is now less than
700 dollars, including shipping and handling. Multi-seat and unlimited use
site licenses mean that you can equip an entire student lab, or even your
entire university, for only a few thousand dollars. Contact us for details
about site licenses, or about reduced prices for developing countries.

You can download a free demonstration kit for Dragon Academic Edition from
our web site.

Dragon Professional Edition Processes Full Scene Datasets

If the Dragon Academic Edition is too restricted for your needs, you should
consider the  Dragon/ips Professional Edition . The Professional Edition
can process datasets up to 16K x 16K and offers a variety of other
enhancements compared to the Academic Edition. It also includes the Dragon
Programmer's Toolkit, which allows researchers to develop their own
geoprocessing modules for integration with Dragon. Details are available on
the web site. (Unfortunately, we do not yet have a demo or evaluation version
of the Professional Edition.)

For more information about both the Academic and Professional Editions,
or to place an order, visit our web site or send us email. If you have
any problems with our web site or email, you can contact us by fax at
(USA) +1-815-642-9036.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Kurt Rudahl