mmcache problem

ray at redshift.com ray at redshift.com
Sun Mar 20 14:34:05 PST 2005

Hi Lorenzo,

  Thanks for the thorough run down.  I don't think I had session.so running, so
that may have been the problem.  I compiled PHP4.3.10 from source and configured
it with very limited support (e.g --disable-all).  Same with Apache - so it
probably wasn't in there.

  I ended up switching to APC and was able to get it working with much fewer
headaches.  It also only required a couple of modules in order to allow the
install program to run.  For now I think APC is fitting the bill.

  Thanks again!

Ray