ports/73953: www/mod_musicindex cannot load

Olof Samuelsson olof at s8n.se
Mon Nov 22 05:50:32 GMT 2004

The following reply was made to PR ports/73953; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Olof Samuelsson <olof at s8n.se>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org, tromperbee at yahoo.com
Subject: Re: ports/73953: www/mod_musicindex cannot load
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 06:40:46 +0100

 I have this port up-and-running under Apache2, but I'm not sure how
 to proceed.  Please advice.

 I have changed Makefile.apache2; should i send-pr a patch to the
 patch to Makefile.apache2?  It probably needs review from someone
 that knows something about libtool...

 There is also a strange bug in html.c, the request->server->port
 is always zero and hence html.c generates broken URLs, I run my
 server on port 80 and have hence simply disabled the code snippet
 that checks for another port.

 Also, the port seems slightly our-of-date, the upstream version is
 at 0.99.7, the port is at 0.9.0, should I try to create an update
 and send-pr it?

 BR,
 Olof
 --