[FreeBSD-Announce] Faces of FreeBSD - Reid Linnemann

Deb Goodkin deb at freebsdfoundation.org
Mon Dec 2 16:20:50 UTC 2013

Dear FreeBSD Community,

Thank you to everyone who has helped us raise $467,485 so far this year. We have 29 days left to reach our goal of raising $1,000,000 for 2013!
It's been heartwarming seeing so many people spreading the word about our fundraising campaign. You can help by telling your friends
on social media about our campaign as well as asking your company to make a donation.

We are excited to share our third Faces of FreeBSD story for 2013. This is a
chance for us to spotlight different people who contribute to FreeBSD in various ways.

Let us introduce you to Reid Linnemann. He was first introduced to FreeBSD in 1999. He just joined SpectraLogic, here in Boulder
Colorado, finally fulfilling his dream of working professionally with FreeBSD.

You can read his story here:
http://freebsdfoundation.blogspot.com/2013/12/faces-of-freebsd-reid-linnemann.html

Please consider making a donation to help us continue and increase our
support of the FreeBSD Project and community worldwide! To make a
donation go to:

http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/donate/

Thank You,

The FreeBSD Foundation