[FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD Foundation Semi-Annual Newsletter

Deb Goodkin deb at freebsdfoundation.org
Tue Aug 6 15:19:19 UTC 2013

Dear FreeBSD Community,

We are pleased to announce the publication of our 2013 Semi-Annual Newsletter! This is a chance for you to read about what we are doing to help make FreeBSD the best operating system available.  Read about funded development projects to improve FreeBSD, sponsored conferences, developer and vendor summits to create face-to-face opportunities, research, how we are doing on our fundraising efforts, and so much more!

Go here to read our newsletter:

http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/press/2013Jul-newsletter

Thank you for your support!

The FreeBSD Foundation