[FreeBSD-Announce] Google Summer of Code 2011

Brooks Davis brooks at freebsd.org
Wed Mar 30 01:49:35 UTC 2011

FreeBSD is please to announce that we have been accepted to participate
in the 2011 version of Google Summer of Code.  Over the past six users
we have hosted over 100 successful projects.  We look forward to
continuing this trend.

Students may now apply to participate on the GSoC website at
http://www.google-melange.com/.  We are encouraging discussion of
projects on the freebsd-hackers mailing list and the #freebsd-soc
IRC channel on EFNet.

The current list of project ideas for FreeBSD can be found at:

http://wiki.freebsd.org/IdeasPage

If you have administrative questions you can contact the FreeBSD GSoC
administration team at soc-admins at FreeBSD.org.

-- Brooks