[FreeBSD-Announce] Google Summer of Code Applications Open

Brooks Davis brooks at one-eyed-alien.net
Tue Mar 30 15:24:56 UTC 2010

The FreeBSD Project is pleased to announce that we are participating in
our sixth iterations of Google Summer of Code.  After nearly 100
projects, we look forward to new successes this year.

Students may now apply to participate at http://socghop.appspot.com/.
Before applying you may wish to discuss your project ideas on the
freebsd-hackers mailing list or on the #freebsd-soc IRC channel on
EFNet. Project ideas can be found at:

http://www.freebsd.org/projects/summerofcode.html

-- Brooks

P.S. We solicit project ideas year round.  If you have ideas, please
submit them to soc-admins at freebsd.org and we'll add the good ones.