[FreeBSD-Announce] meetBSD California - 5 Days Left!

Matt Olander matt at ixsystems.com
Mon Nov 10 12:14:00 PST 2008

Hi everyone,

There are only 5 days left until meetBSD California at the Googleplex
in Mountain View, California starting Saturday, November 15th at 10am.
The first meetBSD in the United States also marks the 15th Anniversary
of the FreeBSD operating system, which will be commemorated with an
After-Party on Saturday night hosted at the Buddha Lounge.

We still have a few spots left (around 25-30, I believe) but
registration will be closing at some point over the next few days, so
if you've been putting off registering, now is the time! The
conference is *free* to attend and only $50 dollars for you and a
guest to attend the After-Party, which includes dinner and drinks :-)

More information as well as the registration form can be found at http://www.meetBSD.com
. If you are attending the conference but not the party, leave the
party checkbox blank and select Mail-In Payment and you will not be
billed.

See you all there!
-matt

--