[FreeBSD-Announce] Foundation Auction Ending Soon!

Deb Goodkin deb at freebsd.org
Thu Nov 1 13:17:08 PDT 2007

As of this writing, there is 22 hours and 10 minutes left for bidding on
the first copy of the book Absolute FreeBSD! We've been so pleased with
the response we've received from the FreeBSD community on this auction.

Please go to
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120175384688&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching
to bid on this one of a kind book.

- All proceeds go to the FreeBSD Foundation.
- Free shipping anywhere in the world.
- The author will inscribe the book to anyone the winner desires.
- A donation receipt will be mailed to the winner.

To find out more about the auction, please read our press release at
http://www.tinker.tv/download/afreebsd2_auction.pdf.

And, if you don't win the book, please consider making a donation to the
foundation at http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/donate/.

Thank You,

Deb Goodkin
The FreeBSD Foundation