[FreeBSD-Announce] bsdnews.com

Chris Coleman chrisc at vmunix.com
Tue Apr 18 00:06:53 UTC 2006

Daemon News is pleased to announce the re-launch of BSDNews.com,
formerly known as daily.daemonnews.org.

BSDNews.com is volunteer run news site focusing on BSD with many
stories contributed by the readers. With this launch, we have updated
many of the backend features.

Daemon News has also been busy.  We have published 10 articles over
the past 9-10 weeks.  We have switched formats and are now publishing
articles on a weekly schedule.

Daemon News is also 100% volunteer and is a great way to give back to
the BSD community.  If you would like to help out, drop me an e-mail.

--
Chris Coleman 		--	http://bsdnews.com
                                   --     http://daemonnews.org