[FreeBSD-Announce] Extended deadline and reminder for logo contest

Jun Kuriyama kuriyama at FreeBSD.org
Tue May 24 13:58:09 GMT 2005

We've received many submissions to this contest (thanks!), but we need
more high quality designs to pick up final candidates.

And we fear there are skillful designers who forget the deadline at
the end of this month.  To give them a chance to brush up their
submissions, we extend the deadline to the end of June.

We hope this reminder will give designers more time to finish their
crafts.

--
Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama at FreeBSD.org> // FreeBSD Project