[FreeBSD-Announce] Cameron Grant, RIP

Mark Murray markm at FreeBSD.org
Wed Mar 23 23:55:21 PST 2005

It is with great sorrow that Core notes the untimely death of Cameron
Grant. We wish, on behalf of the whole project, peace and strength to
his family in these sad days.

Cameron will be remembered by the FreeBSD community as much for his
uncomplaining attitude as for his contributions to the project itself.
We will miss Cameron's indomitable spirit and his willingness to give
everything in his power to a community where he found an outlet for
his creativity.

Cameron's work for the project will be a monument to his fortitude,
and it is with this memory in mind that we shall dedicate the upcoming
5.4 release to him.

FreeBSD Core Team, on behalf of the project
--
Mark Murray, Wes Peters, Murray Stokely, John Baldwin, Warner Losh, Jun
Kuriyama, Robert Watson, Peter Wemm, Scott Long.