FreeBSD 3.1-RELEASE now shipping from Walnut Creek CDROM

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at zippy.cdrom.com
Thu Feb 25 14:58:24 PST 1999

In what must be our fastest turn-around replication time ever, we now
have 3.1-RELEASE CDs in stock.  Please see http://www.cdrom.com for
ordering details.

Subscription customers will, as always, have their orders sent first
and many (all?) of those should be processed by the end of the week.
Just FYI!

- Jordan

This is the moderated mailing list freebsd-announce.
The list contains announcements of new FreeBSD capabilities,
important events and project milestones.
See also the FreeBSD Web pages at http://www.freebsd.org

with "unsubscribe freebsd-announce" in the body of the message