TeamWave - Mac/Win/Unix Internet groupware (and info on FreeBSD port

Mark Roseman roseman at teamwave.com
Thu Mar 19 21:15:18 PST 1998

)

For teams within an organization who are sometimes physically separated
yet still need to work closely together, TeamWave Workplace provides an
Internet forum where teams collaborate, communicate and share
information.

TeamWave Workplace is an ideal communication solution for telecommuters,

distance education, branch offices, business teams, road warriors -- any

teams whose members sometimes work apart.

For teams within an organization who are sometimes physically separated
yet still need to work closely together, TeamWave Workplace provides an
Internet forum where teams collaborate, communicate and share
information.

TeamWave Workplace is an ideal communication solution for telecommuters,

distance education, branch offices, business teams, road warriors -- any

teams whose members sometimes work apart.

TeamWave's shared rooms are customized with shared tools like
whiteboards,
chat, calendars, bulletin boards, documents, brainstorming and voting,
so
you can fit the rooms to your team's tasks.  Team members can work
together
in rooms any-time, whether meeting in real-time or leaving information
for
others to pick up or add to later.

TeamWave is available for Macintosh, Windows 95/NT, SunOS, Solaris,
TeamWave's shared rooms are customized with shared tools like
whiteboards,
chat, calendars, bulletin boards, documents, brainstorming and voting,
so
you can fit the rooms to your team's tasks.  Team members can work
together
in rooms any-time, whether meeting in real-time or leaving information
for
others to pick up or add to later.

TeamWave is available for Macintosh, Windows 95/NT, SunOS, Solaris,
SGI, AIX and Linux. Downloading instructions, free demonstration
licenses, and more info are at http://www.teamwave.com/.

***Offer to FreeBSD Users***

The Linux version of TeamWave runs fine on FreeBSD under emulation.
Recently though we've had some interest in a native FreeBSD version.
We're quite open to doing this is there is sufficient interest from
the FreeBSD community.

As such, if within the next month we receive at least one new order for
a 50-user non-educational license pack, or five orders for 10-user
non-edu license packs, we will put the infrastructure in place to
add FreeBSD to our list of ports.  Make sure to drop us email after
you put in your order saying that you're interested in us doing the
FreeBSD port!  (Note that if you order only a 10-pack and we don't get
enough orders, we won't refund your money, so make sure TeamWave
will run in your current environment - again, the Linux version should
run on FreeBSD under emulation).

Any questions on this offer please email info at teamwave.com.  For
other info, check out http://www.teamwave.com/.

This is the moderated mailing list freebsd-announce.
The list contains announcements of new FreeBSD capabilities,
important events and project milestones.
See also the FreeBSD Web pages at http://www.freebsd.org

with "unsubscribe freebsd-announce" in the body of the message