2.1.7-RELEASE CDROM now shipping from Walnut Creek CDROM.

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at time.cdrom.com
Mon Mar 10 06:02:49 PST 1997

Please see:

	http://www.cdrom.com/titles/os/freebsd.htm

for more information on this product.

Walnut Creek CDROM's 2.1.6 customers are also entitled to a free
upgrade, please see:

	http://www.freebsd.org/releases/2.1.7R/announce.html

for information on upgrading your 2.1.6 CD to 2.1.7.

As usual, core members and others who have contributed to FreeBSD will
get free copies.  If you feel you deserve a 2.1.7 CDROM for your
contributions and you do not automatically receive one in the next 3-5
weeks (many don't even know that they're on the free subscription list
yet), please feel free to contact me about it.

Educational institutions or other groups planning coursework around
FreeBSD may also qualify for free promotional FreeBSD CDROMs,
depending on how many students are involved.  Should any such
institution prefer FreeBSD 2.1.7 to the upcoming FreeBSD 2.2 (which
probably has more material of direct interest to CS students), please
contact me or simply wait until 2.2 is released in 6-8 weeks and do so
then.

Regards,

					Jordan