New 2.1.0-950726-SNAP available - come 'n get it!

Dave Cornejo dave at dogwood.com
Thu Jul 27 19:03:27 PDT 1995

Imperial Irrigation District wrote:
> Could anybody tell me what is new on 2.1, which 2.0.5 and 2.0 doesn't
> have?

Yeah, it's got a '1' instead of a '0.5' - It has fewer digits, so it's
probably not as good.  Personally, I'm holding out for 2.1.1 or
2.1.1.5, which Jordan will probably have up for FTP before most of us
have finished FTP'ing 2.1.

So when can we expect 2.2?

--
Dave Cornejo                                There is nothing so subtle
Dogwood Media                                           as the obvious