amd64/159222: unusual behavior writing boot0 from single user mode

Tim Newsham tim.newsham at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:18:44 UTC 2011

sorry, I did not read the article on filing PRs.  I will read it now.
I reported amd64 because that is what I run and that is the system
I verified it on in a vmware (to isolate the issue from my own system
which has other issues I'm working on).

FWIW, I think a link to the article on the web PR interface would
be a good idea.

Tim

--
Tim Newsham | www.thenewsh.com/~newsham | thenewsh.blogspot.com