Boot Loader Conf

Thomas D. Dean tomdean at speakeasy.org
Sun Dec 18 02:49:53 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-12-18 at 04:36 +0800, Denise H. G. wrote:

> Try to load them using kldload(8) and see what it says. You have to
> provide more details, I think.

I am sorry, I thought that was obvious from my original post.

Yes, kldload works.  kldload finds the modules located as I indicated in
my original post.

I want the modules to be loaded at boot time not after login.

It appears the loader is not looking at /boot/loader.conf.  There was
some talk of moving this functionality (at least in part) to the rc.d
functionality.  Has some of that started?

tomdean