amd64/145873: [build] cannot buildworld 8.0-STABLE

Andriy Gapon avg at icyb.net.ua
Thu Apr 22 21:30:05 UTC 2010

The following reply was made to PR amd64/145873; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Andriy Gapon <avg at icyb.net.ua>
To: andy.lavr at reactor-xg.kiev.ua
Cc: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: amd64/145873: [build] cannot buildworld 8.0-STABLE
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 00:26:18 +0300

 on 22/04/2010 09:47 Andrei V. Lavreniyuk said the following:
 > /usr/src/sbin/hastctl/../hastd/hast_proto.c:40:25: error: openssl/sha.h:
 > No such file or directory

 Sorry if this will sound harsh, but I have to ask: do you genuinely do not see
 any connection between this error and you having WITHOUT_OPENSSL=true in your
 src.conf; or do you want to ask or say more than what you are asking or saying?

 If the former, then shouldn't you first try to discuss the problem (e.g. on the
 mailing lists) before opening the PR?
 If the latter, then why don't you just ask/say what you have in mind?  Or even
 better, again, discuss it?

 P.S.
 Yes, I see that you have openssl from ports installed.

 --
 Andriy Gapon