WINE in jail [Was: i386_set_ldt and wine on AMD64]

Lapo Luchini lapo at lapo.it
Fri Dec 12 07:00:36 PST 2008

Kostik Belousov wrote:
> Hmm, so you have a wine on amd64 and willingness to test ?
> Please, try
> http://people.freebsd.org/~kib/misc/amd64_ldt.2.patch
> patch is against HEAD.

Here in the office I've got a 7.0-RELEASE-p6 (updated with
freebsd-update binary updates) and I'm not willing to test a patch
against -CURRENT on it, but I may consider configuring a different host
at home just for the sake of testing it… is the patch simply against
HEAD by accident or does really depend on changes that are not available
in 7-STABLE?

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

“Progress doesn't come from early risers – progress is made by lazy men
looking for easier ways to do things.” (Robert A. Heinlein, 1973)