compile 32bit port on FreeBSD 6.2 amd64 ?

Craig Butler craig001 at lerwick.hopto.org
Mon May 21 11:04:15 UTC 2007

Hi All

Is there a way to compile 32bit versions of ports and 64 bit FreeBSD ?

I would be interested in compiling a 32bit version of mplayer with its
32bit codecs for playing some online streams.

Any scripts or howtos would be appreciated.

I am sure this question must have been asked in the past, but the
archives are broke atm on the mailing list.

--
Kind Regards

Craig Butler