amd64/113232: [mfi] [patch] mfi(4) patch to enable megacli(8) on Dell PowerEdge PERC5

Doug Ambrisko ambrisko at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jun 4 16:59:02 UTC 2007

Synopsis: [mfi] [patch] mfi(4) patch to enable megacli(8) on Dell PowerEdge PERC5

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-amd64->ambrisko
Responsible-Changed-By: ambrisko
Responsible-Changed-When: Mon Jun 4 16:55:26 UTC 2007
Responsible-Changed-Why:
I'll take this.  We wanted to address some other issues in -current before
MFC'ing some code that had know issues and didn't solve some critical
problems (panic's) that we found.  I just committed some fixes to -current
so the new -current stuff will be MFC'ed shortly to 6.X.  Sorry for the
delay, Scott and myself have been busy with various things.