amd64/110655: 32 bit threaded applications crash on amd64 SMP kernel.

Jeff Wheelhouse jdw_list at wheelhouse.org
Wed Apr 4 16:00:23 UTC 2007

The following reply was made to PR amd64/110655; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jeff Wheelhouse <jdw_list at wheelhouse.org>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org,  fm at mtweb.org
Subject: Re: amd64/110655: 32 bit threaded applications crash on amd64 SMP
 kernel.
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 11:30:50 -0400

 Would it be appropriate to follow up on this with the KSE folks or the
 i386-on-amd64 folks?  (Or is there some lucky individual around who
 knows about both?)

 This bug is causing a lot of problems for us, and we're happy to do
 whatever we can to help fix it, but both subsystems are pretty much
 opaque to me, so I am at a loss as to how we can help.

 Thanks,
 Jeff