testing RAID perf. & choosing a motherboard

Michael Bernstein mb_jobs at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 05:19:56 PDT 2006

Hi, I know there's been quite some talk on RAID performance. Can someone here please tell me how you specifically test disk perf?

Also, I want to buy another motherboard for use for AMD 64 chip that I have - Athlon 64.  Currently, I have an ATI MB, it's not the best.  Do you think I should get a Tyan - again, this is for an Athlon 64 2GHz.

Thanks in advance.

Michael
CCIE Security 16395