Any progress for: amd64/91799: ggated core dumps on amd64 after client connection

Pawel Jakub Dawidek pjd at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 11 11:02:25 PDT 2006

On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 06:33:35PM +0200, Gabriele Cecchetti wrote:
> Any progress about problem amd64/91799 ?
> (info at: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=91799)
>
> A patch was proposed, but for some reason has not yet been submitted.
> Any chance to see a working patch inside 6-STABLE ?

I'm sorry that it takes so long...

I just tried to reproduce it on:

	beast:root:~# uname -a
	FreeBSD beast.wheel.pl 6.1-STABLE FreeBSD 6.1-STABLE #2: Thu May 11 02:05:14 CEST 2006     root at beast.wheel.pl:/usr/home/obj/usr/home/src/REL6/src/sys/BEAST  amd64

No luck, it works just fine.

I need more info to reproduce it. Could you start both ggated and ggatec
with -v option and send me the output from right before the crash?