battery monitor

Scot Hetzel swhetzel at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 08:07:22 PST 2006

On 11/19/06, jamil egdemir <unclejamil at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm having trouble finding a battery monitor that compiles in
> /usr/ports under amd64.  Is there something I'm missing?  I keep
> getting "... is only for i386, and you are running amd64."  I'm just
> starting with freebsd on an Acer Ferrari 4005.

You could try either adding amd64 to the ONLY_FOR_ARCH variable, or
commenting out this variable.  Then try building the port and see if
it is able to monitor your battery under FreeBSD/amd64.  If it works,
submit a PR for the port.

Scot
--
DISCLAIMER:
No electrons were mamed while sending this message. Only slightly bruised.