amd64 webpage, 12GB memory? 64-bit or not? SMP or not?

Astrodog astrodog at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 21:19:32 UTC 2006

The first big clue would be contacting the system's owner. I don't
make a habit of logging into systems where I cannot contact whoever is
paying for it.

That being said, mptable, the motherboard, or simply "boot SMP", will
all provide the information you seek.

I would be very hesitant to do anything on a system where I did not
know its owner, and I cannot reboot it, however. If you're finding
yourself in that situation.... run far, far away.