I need linuxolator testers with an amd64 machine (easy but time consuming)

Wed Jul 19 20:09:46 UTC 2006

Quoting Alexander Leidinger <Alexander at Leidinger.net> (Wed, 19 Jul 2006 20:31:59 +0200):

> Ugh... I try to get the port updated to it can be installed with the
> new default linux base port... in the mean time someone should dig out
> an old package and extract the program out of it...

Done. Until the package is build (because of a build time conflict with
the default linux base port you need to install the package if you have
the default linux base port installed), I have a package for -current
at http://www.leidinger.net/FreeBSD/ for download.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Bender: "Oh my God, I'm so excited I wish I could wet my pants."