Supermicro H8DA8

JoaoBR joao at matik.com.br
Sat Dec 16 08:06:44 PST 2006

On Friday 01 December 2006 09:03, JoaoBR wrote:
> On Friday 01 December 2006 09:35, Pete French wrote:
> > > I had a look at your dmesg output and I am not sure if
> > > your board is really the SuperMicro H8DA8 I mentioned
> > > or it is an old one
> >
> > Ummm, *my* board is not a Supermicro at all - mine is the
> > MSI one. There was another person with the same problem
> > who has the Supermicro board that you asked about though,
> > and had an identical problem to me. Hence me replying to
> > your query.

the Supermicro H8DA8 with UW320 Adaptec onboard runs fine right out of the
box. It works without any acpi complains with acpi 1 and acpi 2.0, SCSI works
well, both bge onboard also no problem.

I tried releng_6 amd64 with two 270 Opterons with 4 and 8Gb ECC

If some is interested in dmesg output:

http://suporte.matik.com.br/sm-h8da8.dmesg

--

João