3ware 9500S card not responding after upgrading firmware to 2.08.00.006

Vinod Kashyap vkashyap at amcc.com
Thu Apr 13 04:51:22 UTC 2006

The code that attempts to work with the firmware on the controller
is alright, but in your case, it looks like somehow the controller
got into a bad state, and hence the errors.

There's more information on auto-flash of firmware in the latest
/sys/modules/twa/Makefile.  You might want to refer to that.

I don't maintain twe/twa anymore.  Please contact 3ware support
with any future questions.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains information that is confidential and proprietary to Applied Micro Circuits Corporation or its subsidiaries. It is to be used solely for the purpose of furthering the parties' business relationship. All unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.