90nm core opterons scrapped?

Martin Nilsson martin at mullet.se
Fri Sep 23 01:53:44 PDT 2005

Ken Gunderson wrote:
> Well, yeah, they're definitely faster.  Also another $700 each more
> expensive.  I need them for a project and have been waiting on them for
> 4 months now, each month AMD pushing them out another 30 days.  Getting

The 90nm 246 (OSA246BLBOX) is available, quantities here in Sweden are
rather limited but they are available. The price difference to the 244
is not significant, this is the new value Opteron.

/Martin

---
Martin Nilsson, Mullet Scandinavia AB, Malmö, SWEDEN, www.mullet.se

Our business is well engineered servers optimised for FreeBSD & Linux