aaccli on AMD64

Vivek Khera vivek at khera.org
Tue Sep 20 07:46:25 PDT 2005

On Sep 20, 2005, at 10:33 AM, Scott Long wrote:

> It really is a much better idea to use the linux version of the
> aaccli.  It's much more update and supports recent hardware a lot
> better.  If it
> doesn't work on amd64, please let me know.

I was gonna try that.  There was a note on one of these lists that
the linuxalator on amd64 is actually running i386 mode, so one should
expect it to have a chance of working...

I just haven't gotten around to enabling the linuxalator on my big
iron DB servers which are not allowed to go down :-)

Vivek Khera, Ph.D.
+1-301-869-4449 x806