Fw: Re: ports/87245: DarwinStreamingServer port fails on amd64 platform

Ken Gunderson kgunders at teamcool.net
Thu Oct 13 10:38:35 PDT 2005

I contacted the port maintainer on this but haven't heard anything
back.  Should I have submitted to amd64 instead of ports??

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:00:26 GMT
From: FreeBSD-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org
To: Ken Gunderson <kgunders at teamcool.net>
Subject: Re: ports/87245: DarwinStreamingServer port fails on amd64
platform

Thank you very much for your problem report.
It has the internal identification `ports/87245'.
The individual assigned to look at your
report is: freebsd-ports-bugs.

You can access the state of your problem report at any time
via this link:

--
Best regards,

Ken Gunderson