Syskonnect problem

Guillaume R. livres at redaction-developpez.com
Tue Oct 11 01:07:54 PDT 2005

Lo
I'm using a sk card to be connected through a pppoe connection. But all the
30mn I must reboot coz I got a "sk0:watchdog timeout".
Quite tired I decided to look at the problem more seriously. I just update
my tree.So i suppose my 5.4 stable box is up to date.
I tried first to look at the transmits packets and here I got a surpise:
# tcpdump tun0
tcpdump: WARNING: sk0: no IPv4 address assigned
When I look to the ifconfig:
ifconfig tun0
tun0: flags=8051<UP,POINTOPOINT,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 1492
        inet 84.99.235.73 --> 84.99.235.1 netmask 0xffffff00
        Opened by PID 485
Does anyone got an idea of what's going wrong with this sk card?
Thx