Wine on AMD64 - Any status or success stories?

Stephanie Daugherty stephanie at sosdg.org
Tue Oct 4 18:57:11 PDT 2005

Peter Wemm wrote:

>On Thursday 29 September 2005 07:16 pm, K Anderson wrote:

Its possible that I'm not reading or understanding this right, but would
it help at all to remove the compatability with 16bit apps? I think this
is something that WinXP-64 did... Obviously you'd still have to work on
some things, but would it then be within reach to make it work under
COMPAT_IA32 ?