Rackmount MP AMD boxes?

ray at redshift.com ray at redshift.com
Mon May 16 19:15:07 PDT 2005

Thanks Ken - agreed.  We both got a little off topic - but I do think sources
for reliable hardware ultimately help anyone working with FreeBSD - especially
when dealing with many machines in a cluster.  I'm sure we all have stories
about lots of wasted hours only to find out it was due to some cheap no-name
card or something

:)

Ray