Via K8T890 based box

Tomas Randa lists at hosting50.cz
Sat May 14 06:50:26 PDT 2005

Hi, few days ago, I bought the following configuration:

MB Gigabyte GA-K8VT890-9
4x 1GB ECC DDR 400, Kingston
Athlon 64 3500+, Venice core

But there were problems with 4GB memory, motherboard said only 3260MB.
So I wrote to Gigabyte and they said this is normal. So I changed board
to Soltek SL-K890Pro-939. This is the right motherboard for VIAK8T890.
4GB is working, system is stable. So I can only recommend this
configuration.

As a PCI-E graphics, I think better is some of Geforce, because Nvidia
has native drivers for BSD

Good luck.

Tomas Randa