java/jdk15 help [SOLVED?]

Damian Gerow dgerow at afflictions.org
Tue Mar 22 05:37:27 PST 2005

Thus spake Damian Gerow (dgerow at afflictions.org) [19/03/05 08:44]:
: I've noticed that a few people here have successfully gotten a native
: java/jdk15 built.  Can one of those people lend me a hand, please?
:
: I've installed linux-sun-jdk-1.4.2.07_1, and worked around the wonky problem
: thrown by the jdk15 build.  But afterwards, all I seem to get is hung javac
: processes, each consuming 100% of CPU.

By some ridiculous fluke, I tried a build with WITH_IPV6 defined.  It built
without any issue whatsoever, and has now been installed.  So I at least
have a JDK at this point; now to try to figure out how/why it's failing when
I don't want IPV6 support.