ELF interpreter not found? OpenOffice on Rel 5.4, amd64

Andy Fawcett andy at athame.co.uk
Fri Jul 15 06:14:50 GMT 2005

On Friday 15 July 2005 08:58, NAKATA Maho wrote:
> In Message-ID: <20050714161921.GA22293 at troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
>
> Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask.apl.washington.edu> wrote:
> > The last time I tried building ooo on freebsd-amd64, it failed.
>
> I'll mark as broken for amd64 soon. this is wip.

I tried building a few days ago, and the problem (IIRC) was our old friend
-PIC. From what I could see, the problem was in the gcc-ooo port rather than
in OOo itself, but I am definitely not an expert in all this stuff.

In the end, I started running the Linux 1.1.4 OOo under emulation, which is
good enough for my needs at the moment.

A.

Andy Fawcett                                     | andy at athame.co.uk
"In an open world without walls and fences,      | tap at lspace.org