if_sk summary

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Sun Jul 3 00:49:55 GMT 2005

Hi,

I noted that I started to lose track with all the private replies,
up to one day delayed mailing list replies and all.

Thanks everyone for the feedback so far.

I tried to summarize some things on
	http://sources.zabbadoz.net/freebsd/if_sk.html

If you have any additions, corections etc. you will find an email
address at the end of that page.

What is especially missing is information on "known" systems and
behavior with one of the patches applied. Please give the numer of the
patch from the list on the page when telling me if possible.

Please reply offlist; Reply-To: set.

Thanks in advance.

--
Greetings