amd64/84930: [msdosfs] something wrong with msdosfs on amd64

Mikhail Teterin mi+kde at aldan.algebra.com
Sun Aug 14 21:00:41 GMT 2005

The following reply was made to PR amd64/84930; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Mikhail Teterin <mi+kde at aldan.algebra.com>
To: bug-followup at freebsd.org
Cc: rsmith at xs4all.nl, andy at athame.co.uk
Subject: Re: amd64/84930: [msdosfs] something wrong with msdosfs on amd64
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 16:59:08 -0400

 Maybe, something is "wrong" about this particular filesystem?

 It was created by IRiver -- I never reformatted it. It is 40Gb,
 but I can extract some headers or whatever would be useful to
 debug this...

 Or, maybe, it is related to its size? Two people have responded so far
 with their _working_ examples, but theirs are 61Mb and 250Mb.

 	-mi