OpenOffice.org 2.0 64Bit ready?

NAKATA Maho chat95 at mac.com
Thu Aug 11 00:30:12 GMT 2005

In Message-ID: <20050731125657.85923.qmail at web52310.mail.yahoo.com>
dR <dystopianrebel at yahoo.com> wrote:

> OO is not 64-bit clean, according to the responses
> that I received when I've asked about OO here.

No OpenOffiec.org is 64 bit clean, IIRC someone reported
OOo 1.1 is working under GNU/Linux Alpha.
Port for amd64 is progressing and builds and partially works.
But most difficult part, cpp-uno bridge, is not ready (for GNU/Linux).
Please refer Pavel Janik's blog for details. His blog is
always informative and correct:
http://blog.janik.cz/

We are always waiting for someone who are interested in amd64 porting.
thanks!
-- NAKATA, Maho (maho at FreeBSD.org)