error message: "NOTE: BIOS IS NOT INSTALLED"

Gaetan Ronsmans gaetan.ronsmans at skynet.be
Mon Aug 8 09:17:49 GMT 2005

Hello,

I was looking for information because I also have some trouble with my
computer when I red your message about the note BIOS IS NOT INSTALLED. I
also have this message when I start my computer. Nevertheless windows is
launched normally. My problem is that my computer is highly unstable ! After
about ten minutes, it is stuck and I can't do anything, my mouse and
keyboard are stuck too.

Does anyone already encountered such a problem, can anyone help me ?

thanks