[RFC] Port of NetBSD's optimized amd64 string code

Rui Paulo rpaulo at NetBSD.org
Tue Aug 2 14:29:07 GMT 2005

On 2005.08.01 13:05:52 +0000, Steve Kargl wrote:
| On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 10:55:39PM +0300, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
| > On 2005-08-02 02:25, Xin LI <delphij at frontfree.net> wrote:
| > > Hi, Guys,
| > >
| > > Here is a patchset that I have produced to make our libc aware of the
| > > NetBSD assembly implementation of the string related operations.
| >
| > I can't speak for the asm code, since I know barely enough amd64 things
| > to read it, but there are a few typos you might want to fix before this
| > gets committed.
| >

| Ditto.
|

| > That's all I could spot.
| >

| There is an occurrence of "occurance", which should be "occurrence". :-)

Thank you Steve Kargl and Giorgos Keramidas, I fixed those typos on NetBSD.

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2005/08/02/0009.html
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2005/08/02/0010.html

		-- Rui Paulo